Costume Size Chart
Click here to view the costume and clothing size chart.
Wash & care instructions
To keep your apparel looking great wash after wash, simply follow these easy tips:
Wash & Iron Inside-Out
To lessen fading of your design, turn your shirt inside out before placing it in the washing machine. Do the same when ironing it, if necessary.
Always Use Cold Water
Cold water is gentle on fabric and your design while still being tough when it comes to getting out spots and stains.
Don't Wash After Every Use
To avoid speeding up the aging process, avoid washing your shirt if it's mess-free and was only worn for a few hours.
Tumble Dry Low
High heat is the biggest enemy of custom printed shirts. When drying your garment, never set it to the highest heat level.
Wash with Similar Clothes
It's important to wash your custom style with similar colors to avoid bleeding. Additionally, you may want to consider the fabric too. When you wash shirts with different textures, the fabric may rub together, creating cracks from the friction.
Avoid using bleach, strong deterrents or dry cleaning your custom apparel.
As always, follow any other care instructions printed on the garment tags too. Care for it, love it and you'll have the same bright design you'll be proud to wear for years and years
Out of Stock Items
Information regarding inventory and out of stock items.
We make every effort to maintain accurate inventory information online and to prevent out-of-stock items. However, due to the volume of orders we receive and the variety of ordering methods available to our customers, it is possible for items to sell out before we are able to fill all pending orders. Should your order contain an item or items which are out-of-stock, we will send you email notification when the order is shipped and our final charge to your credit card reflects only the items you receive, and you will not be charged for any out-of-stock items. We do not place items on backorder, but you can place a new order when new shipments are received.
Information regarding backordered items.
If one of the items you wanted to purchase is out of stock, you may inquire about the possibility of a backorder by contacting us.
Note: Not all items are available for backorder, some items may be subject to a minimum quantity.
Information regarding product personalization.
- There is no additional charge for personalization.
- See item details for maximum personalization length, font style, color, etc.
- Initials are first and last or first, middle and last initials of person's name - Example: ABC
- Always enter first-middle-last regardless of whether the item is initialed or monogrammed, the letters will be put in the correct order on the item.
- Changes cannot be made to personalization once the order is placed.
- Items can be ordered without personalization.
- Personalized items require additional processing time and will be shipped separately.
- International and some special characters cannot be used.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Orders will be personalized exactly as entered. Please check message, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation for accuracy.
- To order more than one of a personalized item, with different personalization on each item, please add them to your shopping cart one at a time.
International Orders: 402-331-6800
- Monday-Friday 7AM-9PM CST
- Saturday-Sunday 8AM-8PM CST
- Lunes-Viernes 9AM-9PM CST
- Sábado 9AM-8PM CST
- Domestic: 800-327-8904
- International: 402-596-2364